Do you have the cd key(s)?
- Sign up for a Blizzard Account and then log in. Link: battle.net/account/management/
- Under "Games & Codes", click "Add a Game Key". Link: battle.net/account/management/claim-code.html
- Type in your RoC cd key, then click "Redeem Code".
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 with your TFT key too.
- Return to the Summary page if you are not automatically taken there. Link: battle.net/account/management/
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the newly added Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos button.
- Under "Install / Reinstall the Game", click on the appropriate platform (Windows or MAC)
- Do the same for TFT.
- Run both Downloader_*.exe files and wait until the 1.4GB download completes.
- Install Warcraft 3, then install TFT.
- Insert your TFT disc (or RoC if you don't have TFT), Run the game, and Connect to Battle.net to get automatically updated to the latest version.
Or to skip the disk check, manually patch Warcraft 3 to the latest version.
You can also go through "Download Game Clients" under "Games & Codes" to save some clicks. Link: battle.net/account/management/download/
No cdkey(s)? Do it the "unlawful" way!
Torrenting the game is illegal, unless you also own a legal copy.
If your cd key is banned from Battle.net, play on a private server: here