Latest Patch Information:
- 1.01 Welcome to Battle.net!
- 1.03 Computer AI with three difficulties (Easy) (Normal) (Insane) introduced!
- 1.06 Armor types introduced!
- 1.13 World Editor receives a lot of upgrades and additions.
- 1.15 Tiny map size introduced! (32×32)
- 1.18 Echo Isle added! (My favorite TFT map, download it for RoC here.)
- 1.21b The CD is no longer required to play!
- 1.22 Some map making tools broken (see below).
- 1.23 The return bug was removed. No more H2I. But we got HashTables.
- 1.24 The multiplayer map size limit was increased from 4MB to 8MB.
- 1.26 Current patch version.
Advanced map makers now have two installs of Warcraft, because 1.22 broke Grimoire, war3err, and japi (important tools for JASSers). I maintain three separate War3 installs, because I make RoC maps, and they need to be tested in a RoC-only environment too. (To make sure I didn't use anything that's TFT-only. Otherwise the map would crash.)